Friday 25 April 2014

MODULE 5 - ACTIVITY 1

Although the concept of bookmarking is nothing new to me, social bookmarking was something that was unexplored for me prior to taking this module.  I am however open to learning from and about it, and I am particularly committed  to exploring the possibilities that exist for classroom use.   

My research informs me that social bookmarking is a valuable tool for researching, collecting and organizing bookmarks, among other features.  Once this is done, the information can be accessed from anywhere at any time.  In terms of classroom use, apart from research, social bookmarking can facilitate collaboration among teachers, students and groups.

I am therefore excited to adding this to the repertoire of tools which I currently use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment